BenderBoard landscape edging is plastic lumber that is manufactured from 100% recycled polyethylene plastic recovered from blue box collection and other sources as needed. The result is a strong but pliable product that will contour evenly and consistently and is ideal for projects that do not require structural strength.
BenderBoard landscape edging is available in three widths and comes in lengths of twenty feet. Due to working with recycled plastic all sized are approximate. We manufacture as close to regular lumber sizes as possible but depending on the mix of recycled plastic,the size of the board will vary.
By making the boards the same dimensions as regular lumber it can be easily substituted for wooden forms. The beauty of this product is that not only is it easy to work with but it is easy to strip and is re-usable. When the job is done the board can be rolled up and put in the trunk of a car for re-use at a later date.
These products are especially attractive to concrete finishers for detailing work and forming sidewalks and patios, commercial landscapers, residential landscapers and municipalities both for concrete forming and edging gardens needing landscape edging. It also lends itself to the marine industry and is ideal for dock piling protectors, rub rails and protective wall moldings.
- 20' lengths with dado ends allow for less butt joints
- Less labour to install saves time and money on your project
- High gloss finish allows for easy stripping and clean up
- Boards can be re-used many times as they roll up for storage
- A 20' board can roll up and be fit in the trunk of a car.
- Made from 100% recycled plastics
- Eco-Friendly – saves the environment and money at the same time
- Non Porous & impervious to rot, decay and insect infestation
- No decay, splinter or split